Interested? Send your resume to: email@example.com
Ippon Technologies USA seeks Enterprise Java rock stars to design and implement innovative solutions in a highly collaborative agile environment on client site or in our Shockoe Bottom office.
- Efficiently convert insane amounts of coffee into maintainable code
- Work in an Agile environment with cross-functional roles; Be a proactive team player
- Engage in design and code reviews
- Research potential technical solutions and develop proof of concepts
- Work with technical architects and developers to finalize the architecture and design
- Effectively communicate with developers and management to convey pros and cons of various project approaches
- Verify all software developed with automated unit tests
- Automate builds and prepare deployment packages
- Prepare documentation covering design and implementation
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production
- Keep up with industry trends and relevant system development technologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least three (3+) years of work experience, with two (2+) or more years direct experience developing Enterprise Java software
- JEE, servlets and containers (e.g. JBOSS), web services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Continuous Integration, Build scripts (e.g. Maven)
- Agile development
- Version control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion); Continuous Integration Software (e.g. Jenkins)
- Judo optional
Ippon values talented people who are fun to work with. We also value diversity and the different perspectives our employees bring to Ippon Technologies.
So, do YOU speak Ippon? Tell us about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ippon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.